frost

frost

December 03, 2012

Vintage Linen from the 1930's

Vintage Linen



 
   I found this lot of vintage linen at the local flea market last month.  Some of it is really old, and I first thought it was Civil War Era, but, after further checking I realized that most of it was from the 1930's and beyond. 

1930's Vintage Linen
  


   There's just something about old linen that draws me.  When I'm starching and ironing it,  I feel like a little girl playing with paper dolls.
   I know I'm not alone in my love for linen, because it doesn't last long in my booth.  Seems like it flies off the shelves.   







Have a Blessed day, Trisha 

3 comments:

  1. You always find the best things... I love any old linens and hankies... I would snatch those up too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage linens too. It's no wonder you can't keep them in your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful linen. Quite a find Trisha.

    ReplyDelete