frost

frost

October 02, 2011

Another Season, Another Chance

Fall Marigolds
Another season, is here,
another chance to do the will of God. 
Time passes so swiftly, seems like we blink,
and a day, then a season is gone. 
So many I know are waiting
 for a more convenient season,
to accept the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 
 Many, I've known for years are letting seasons
 come and go, without coming to the Lord.  
Some even say, " I'm gonna live a little,
and when I get old, I'll come to him." 
What a foolish thing to say,
the Bible says, that God's Spirit shall not always strive with man.  
Fall Wreath, Our Daughter Made Us
            
It is not God's will that any should perish.  
Salvation, and the blessings of God
are for all who will come to him.   

Please don't let another season pass,
without coming to the Lord Jesus Christ.  

Please help me pray for those
who are letting the seasons pass.

Blessings,   Trisha

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Word and Beautiful Fall Decor. I have missed stopping by your blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful words. Hope you're having a great week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are true. I am praying for those who are foolish with their time and their life.

    Thank you for being such a good "blogger" friend to me. I so enjoy your comments on my blog.

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I wish more people would give their lives to Christ. I appreciate your comments on my blog. You are such a blessing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we always think we have so much time and we don't.God wants us now and to use us now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete