frost

frost

October 16, 2011

Old Fashioned Days at Church

Ryans Creek Baptist Church Established 1884
    We attended Old Fashioned Days at Ryans Creek Baptist Church today.  It was a beautiful Autumn day, and the mountains seemed to sing with God's glory.  The singers sang with joyous hearts, and the preacher peached with all his heart.  The food was spread like a banquet for a king, the fellowship as sweet as the Autumn breeze.  How I wish everyone could attend an Old Country Church, and feel God's Spirit deep in their soul.  Blessings, Trisha  





4 comments:

  1. You are so fortunate to be able to. It is nice to think they even exist still! We have attended three different churches here so far and have not found the one--it amazes me of the differences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little country churches with reliable, good preaching and the truth being sung in those old hymns. I grew up in a rural community - in fact, my Daddy was the preacher! Thanks for your terrific blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello Trisha and what a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm honored. You have a beautiful Christian blog that I will enjoy reading and being edified by.
    I'm already envious that you live in beautiful Kentucky!
    Please come visit me again.
    Have a blessed evening
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete