frost

frost

November 02, 2012

Homespun Christmas

Homespun Christmas
   I have been busy making Christmas items for my booth.  Wreaths, trees, card holders, tree skirts, and the like.  Seems like more people are shopping early this year.  I do my crafting in the kitchen because the lighting is much better.

   I just get one project finished and take a load to the booth, and get everything cleaned up, then the next day I start another project. 

   I would love to do my work in the garage and not wreck my kitchen so often, but, I just can't see to sew, glue, or paint out there.
  
   Sometimes I feel sorry for my husband who never says anything, except, "You've sure got a lot of stuff."  I had company a couple of weeks ago and they stepped into the kitchen and looked at the stacks of wreaths in the floor, loads of ribbon, picks, ornaments, pinecones and greenery, all they said was, "Oh my goodness!"  Like my husband says, sometimes it is overwhelming.  Sure wouldn't want to put a picture up of what the kitchen looks like before I finish a project.  I cleaned the kitchen up yesterday, but, I really need to get started making more things tonight.  I love crafting, even if I have to do it in the kitchen; at least I am near the coffeepot and the refrigerator.  Hope you have a happy 'Homespun Christmas' this year.
Blessings, Trisha

1 comment: