frost

frost

June 16, 2013

Nippon Hatpin Holders

Nippon Hatpin Holders 
     I found these pretty Nippon Hatpin Holders at a local flea market on Saturday.  The two in the back of the picture are Nippon, the one in front is actually a saltshake, but, will be pretty for smaller hatpins. 
   I don't usually buy Nippon because it is so pricey, but, though these were priced at $25.00 each, and the saltshake was priced at $20.00, the vendor graciously made me a price I couldn't refuse.   
   I don't have any hatpins yet, but, I've always wanted to collect them, now I have something pretty to display them in, when I  find them.
  


God Bless you on this beautiful Lord's Day,
Trisha 

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Trisha. I used to have several hat pins....sold them a few years back...Love finding bargains at the flea market...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Trisha! And yes...so thankful for my heavenly Father and all He does for me!! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a great find Trisha. I am so happy that you got Nippon at a good price and now you can have fun hunting for beautiful hatpins.

    Blessings
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are gorgeous! I just recently picked up a pretty salt shaker and thought "I wonder if that would work for hat pins" You answered that question! Thank you for your kind words on my sons graduation

    Carol

    ReplyDelete