frost

frost

July 20, 2013

Aprons & Sugar Bowl Pin Cushions

Dress Front Apron &/Bonnett






    I've been making aprons the last couple of days, here are pictures of a couple of them.  The one on the right is a floor length granny apron with bonnet.  I hope to get a few more of these made before Fall.  This one is more of a costume type to wear for 'Old Fashioned Days',  festivals, etc.






Short Full Apron







   The little pink apron to the left is a shortie.  My husband says it looks more like a bathing suit.









                 
Sugar Bowl Pin Cushions

    I found a these old sugar bowls at the flea market a few days ago, they didn't have lids, so,  I decided to make pin cushions out of them.  I don't like to see pretty old dishes go to waste, I like the way they turned out.
Hope you are enjoying these warm summer days.  
Blessings, Trisha 

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I love aprons. I one of those gals that lives go wear them when I cook. Have a fresh time being crafty. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea for pincushions! I am laughing at your husband...What do boys know lol! I love the short apron

    CArol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like aprons and thought both of yours were cute as can be. I would wear either. Also our idea to show off those pretty old sugar bowls was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete