frost

frost

October 07, 2012

Cupcake Candles

Cupcake Candles in the Making



   A beautiful Fall Sabbath, a fire glowing in the fireplace.  God's glory shines around us.  And time to play in the kitchen.  God is good. 

   I made these cupcake candles today by melting wax, layering allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger, pouring into lined cupcake tins, with the wicks secured with dowel rods.

Cupcake Candles







   They look and smell
good enough to eat.


     God Bless You,
have a wonderful day,
                                 Trisha

5 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I love doing a craft on a cold winter day:)) Cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcake candles look great and I'll bet they smell great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they smell delicious. They almost look like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups....love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good Trisha and I bet they smell nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete