frost

frost

October 02, 2012

Jar Ring Pumpkins and a Cup of Tea

Jar Ring Pumpkins





    Yesterday I made these jar ring pumpkins and added them to the Booth today.  The first round of pumpkins I took in only lasted a few days, I hope these sell that well.


Tea Set made in Germany


    I found this nice tea set a couple of weeks ago and added it to the Booth today.  The weather is cooling some now and a hot cup of tea just might be what the doctor ordered.  The jar ring pumpkins are very easy to make.  I used 25 jar rings, turned them on end, and secured with wire or heavy string.  Some I painted with one color, then layered with another color, leaving part of the first color showing, some I covered with onion sacks, potato sacks, and mesh wire.  I used Spanish moss, fall foilage, flowers, rope. and ribbon for embelishments, I used short pieces of twigs for the stems.  Have yourself a cup of tea and make some jar ring pumpkins.  Would love to see what you come up with. 
 Blessings,  Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment