frost

frost

January 14, 2014

Let us Pray

Let us Pray
 After this manner therefore pray ye: 
Our Father which art in heaven, 
Hallowed be thy name. 
Thy kingdom come.  
Thy will be done in earth, 
as it is in heaven. 
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, 
as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil: 
for Thine is the kingdom, 
and the power, and the glory, forever.  
Amen      Matthew 6:9-13


When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, 
the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
What is man, that thou art mindful of him?  
and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psalm 8: 3-4

What a privilege it is that we can bow our heads and pray to our Almighty God.
Have a Blessed day, Trisha

2 comments:

  1. Trisha, thank you, I had a frustrating day and needed a prayer to put it all in perspective

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how blessed we are to be able to come directly to THE throne of the One True God. And thank you for stopping my Marmee's Pantry. My, but I have enjoyed touring through your blog. I am a 1st generation Buckeye & both sides of my family are from Kentucky. As a matter of fact, I worked 2 summers at Lake Cumberland State Resort Park ('79-'80-ish). One of my favorite states. Blessings to you, from Ohio <><

    ReplyDelete