frost

frost

January 25, 2014

Make a Charm String out of Old Buttons

Retro Charm String

  I have collected buttons for years and have kept them stored away.  Lately I've been thinking about all those pretty old buttons, and how no one ever gets to see them.
   I remembered a post I did a long while back about vintage 'charm strings' and decided that would be a good way to display some of my old buttons, all be it would be just a replica, it would be pretty, just the same.

  I found a perfect place to display my charm string, on a shelf in my living room.   Now everyone can enjoy them.

   If you would like to read my previous post about
charm strings, on the right of page, under Labels, click on Bible, then 'Isaiah 55: 1,2,3', it shows the magazine I first read about them, in.

Have a Blessed day, Trisha 

1 comment:

  1. I love that Trisha! The idea of a charm string....would be great wrapped around the arm as a braclet...You always come up with the best ideas... Have a great weekend... We have about 7 or so inches of snow here in Winchester....I know you are snowed in some too.. I am so ready for Spring...Stay warm and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete