frost

frost

January 28, 2014

Primitive Pillows

Primitive Pillows
   I had fun making these 
primitive pillows. 
 I downloaded the farm animal graphics from 'Graphics Fairy' and printed them onto muslin, 
with my printer.  
I adhered laminating plastic
 to the back of the muslin,
trimmed it to legal page size 
before printing.  
Then, I ironed Wonder Web 
to the back side of the print,
 and then ironed it onto the fabric,
                    with print right side up.  
               I trimmed the edge on some, 
          and some I simply stitched around.

   I believe these are the first primitive pillows that I've made.  I enjoyed making them.  Hope you are having fun making things, during this cold and snowy weather.  Have a Blessed day, Trisha

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable I love the color and full size pictures!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever Trisha, they are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just lovely. I was thinking about you today and just had to pop over for a visit.. How are you? I pray all is well.. Miss visiting with you.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete