frost

frost

October 25, 2010

More Reason to Have Tea

   This beautiful 8 pc. place setting of Rose china, complete with a full size tea set and small chocolate set was my latest yard sale find.  I had stopped at the same yard sale a couple of times this year already, and had bought some really nice things each time, but, I was really surprised to find this beautiful set of china on our last stop.  There were too many pieces to fit in the top of the cabinet, but, the rest fit easily in the bottom.  I count it as another blessing from God.  It was once treasured by someone else, but, now is treasured by me.  We found some other really nice stuff this past weekend as well, we had beautiful weather and had a good time, seems that God has poured out a blessing that we can hardly receive.  And we thank Him!    

No comments:

Post a Comment