frost

frost

July 09, 2011

Crazy about Crock


3 Gallon Crock, 1 Gallon Crock, Crock Pot
   Today has been a good day at the Flea Market.  I found these, nice old crocks.  I love crocks and have many different kinds.
   I also found a nice set of 'Derby' resturant ware dishes; white and pink, with a race horse pattern.
   We had beautiful weather and found many old things today, including Wagner and Wapak Iron Skillets, Several Tea  Pots, Vintage Jewelry, some Fishing Tackle, and much more.  The markets had better prices today, than usual.  It is getting well into Summer now, and I think the vendors are getting a little tired and really want to make a few sales and go home.  Hope you have had a wonderful and Blessed week.   

1 comment:

  1. Trisha, what flea market are you going to? I love crocks too. I have several old crock bowls. My sister and I have just started a boothe at the vendor's mall. I am always on the lookout for items. I would live to find some of the deals you are finding. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete