frost

frost

July 11, 2011

From the Backyard Park

  

   Our Backyard Park is not much more than a couple of shade trees, a long stack of wood, a small table, and chairs, a swing, and lots of herbs and flowers; but, it is so much more to us.
   From the privacy of our Park, we can watch birds, deer, squirrel, rabbit, and an occasional skunk, often without being detected.  It is so peaceful there.

   No matter how hot it is during the day, there always seems to be a breeze blowing in the Park.
A good place to spend the evenings, and clear the mind. 
    

Every Park Needs a Swing

Potted Impatiens





We thank God for all His Blessings, including our little Backyard Park. 
 Have a Blessed day, wherever you are
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. I love your "Backyard Park"! It looks very peaceful. I have so much work to do around here to get our backyard the way I would like it
    to be. Meanwhile, I guess I will just have to enjoy my front porch. Blessings and the impatients are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete