frost

frost

March 28, 2011

Spring Snow in Kentucky

Snow Covered Fragrant Flowering Viburnum

   We like most everyone else were enjoying the nice Spring weather, until a blast of Winter returned last week.  
   This morning we awoke to a beautiful Spring snow, that blanketed the ground and everything in it's path.  
   Our Fragrant Flowering Viburnum had begun to bloom and it was such a welcomed site.  It's delicate and fragrant flowers are now snow covered, but still beautiful. 
   We wish you the Blessings of God's love and a beautiful day, wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I could not believe it...snow!!!! It has been so chilly all the past week and this week looks much the same. I love viburnum. It is such a beautiful shrub. I want to plant one at our new place. Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving me the sweet comment. I just found it, lol... I was taking a longgggg blogging break.

    I am following you now here on Blogger and I look forward to learning more about you.

    Blessings,
    Pat in Tenn

    ReplyDelete