frost

frost

April 23, 2011

New Life for Outdated Advertising Fans


Fans for our Old Country Church


   I came across some outdated advertising fans at a yard sale, last summer.  There were 10 of them, bundled together with a rubberband.  The lady having the yard sale said they were free.  I was happy to take them; knowing that I could rework them for our church.  Our church does have air conditioning, but once last summer it froze up and got very warm in the Sanctuary.
   To rework the fans, I printed a Welcome page with a picture of our church and a Bible verse on the front: on the back I printed some favorite Bible verses.  I used Post-It photo paper.  I am happy they turned out well. 


Favorite Bible Verses






Have a Blessed Easter weekend.  Trisha
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment