frost

frost

January 07, 2011

Aprons Anyone?


1960's Vintage Apron



This is one of my favorites.  I love the ever pleat design and the bright colors. 














Granny Style












Just a good all around apron to cook in. 

Handmade Feed Sack Apron


















This special apron was made by my friend Bertie Mae's Mom.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

I've been collecting aprons for many years.  They are one of my favorite things to collect.  I collect all styles and colors.  I am looking for new ideas on how to display them, without taking up too much space.  I really like the dress up aprons.  Many times when we are having a get together, that is when we really need an apron.

Red Dress Up Apron

Vintage Red Checked Apron

Prairie Style

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love aprons. You might hang them on a long peg board. I love all of yours.....I always use an apron when I cook. I have several my Mother-in-law has made and several vitage that I love. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete