frost

frost

January 05, 2011

Birds Falling from the Sky!

    What in the world is going on?  This sounds like something out of a Horror movie.  Reports have it that thousands of birds have fallen from the sky, dead, in Arkansas, around 500 in Louisana, and some in Kentucky, and around 100,000 fish were found dead washed up on the banks in the Arkansas River.  This happened on New Years Eve night.  Here in Southeast Kentucky we haven't seen any dead birds, at least so far. 
    This is however one of the strangest thing I've ever heard of.  I've seen only minimal coverage of this on the news, and that in itself is strange.  I've seen more news coverage on the hairless raccoon that was found, than on the thousands of dead birds falling from the sky, and over 100,000 dead fish on the banks of the river. 
    We live in troubling and uncertain times; and now more than ever, we need the Lord!  He said, He would never leave us nor forsake us, and I thank Him!  

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed tons of ther black birds gathering in together in the evenings..more than I usually see. How true, the Lord is the answer to all of life's problems. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete