frost

frost

December 22, 2010

Everyone Needs a Saviour

Jesus
    Is there anyone in the world who doesn't need a Saviour?  No there isn't.  But, a lot of people don't know they need one.  We need to tell them that there is a God that loves them, and He sent His Son to die on the cross to take away their sins.
    I've known many people over the years who professed to be Christians, they went to church, sang in the choir, and some even taught Sunday School; yet, outside the church others could not tell that they were indeed Christians.
    I pray that God will bring them back to Himself, that their witness might be restored.  We live in trying times and need the Lord to walk beside us everyday. 
    Blessed Jesus, restore unto us the joys of thy salvation.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Amen and so true! I pray others see Jesus in me in church and outside in my every day life. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete